Do you have passion for people development? As our Training Officer you will be responsible for maintaining the highest professional standards in the design and delivery of our internal training programmes. You can expect to be part of a welcoming, engaging and empowering organisation, with a culture that embraces and helps colleagues to thrive and innovate.
If you say Yes I Can! here at the Radisson Blu Hotel, we’re looking for problem solvers just like you!
At Radisson Blu Hotel, we stand out together as one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
Key Responsibilities of Training Officer:
- Facilitate learning and development programmes
- Promote learning and development both internally and externally, on and off the job and for employees within the Hotel.
- Drive service and quality standards through targeted solutions.
- Assist with the design and delivery of training programmes and departmental specific training initiatives.
- Design and delivery of creative and impactful training sessions within the departments.
- Meets with training champions on a regular basis to support training efforts
- Reviews guest satisfaction results and other data to identify areas of improvement
- Ensures all training and development activities (department specific and general property training) are strategically linked to the Hotel’s mission and values
Requirements of the Training Officer:
- You will need to have experience in a training role with excellent presentation skills
- Relevant coaching skills gained in hospitality or similar quality environment
- You will have experience and the knowledge to design and develop your own material
- Must be motivated & charismatic individual that inspires the team
- Must have strong planning and organisational skills in order to strategically deliver the hotel’s training plan
How to Apply
- Salary: To Be discussed
- Schedule: Full Time
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience
- Location: 19029 T4, Lusaka, Zambia
- Expiry date: Wed, 06 Feb 2019