Social Marketing Intern (X2)
JSI Research and Training Institute, Inc. CSI) is public health organization that is committed to improving the health and well-being of underserved and vulnerable people and communities throughout the world, and to providing an environment where people of passion and commitment can pursue this cause.JSl seeks highly qualified and accomplished public health leaders and staff for its United States Agency for International Development (USAID)-funded District Coverage of Health Services (USAID DISCOVER-Health) Project. The five-year USAID DISCOVER-Health project aims to improve the lives of Zambians by ensuring equitable access to and use of high-quality HIV, maternal new born and child health (MNCH), family planning and reproductive health (FP/RH) services and products at the district and community levels. The project utilizes and sustains a health model that maximizes the relative strengths of the public and private sectors to deliver health products and services that reach all beneficiaries and consumer markets.
JSI is recruitingfor the following positions:
Period: 2nd January 2019 to 30th June 2019 (6 Months)
General Position Summary:
- The Social Marketing Interns will rotate between the three units of Sales and Distribution, Social Behaviour Change Communication and Social Marketing Research as follows:
- Social Behaviour Change Communication:
- Conduct Media monitoring and compilation of Media monitoring reports;
- Assist in identifying and coordinating events;
- Liaising with media vendors
- Oversee brand visibility in outlets, project sites by ensuring that
- Marketing/Behaviour Change Communications materials are available; and
- Perform any other SBC duties assigned
- Identify and document success stories
Sales and Distribution:
- Summarize the retailer classification/verification exercise data.
- Profiling territories and traders.
- Help in making the draft branding and national presence strategy (Outlet branding guidelines) / Social media marketing plans.
- Work with Medical Detailer for local Sales and distribution
- Social Marketing Research:
- Assist in writing briefs for each research conducted so far
- Participate in data collection and analysis activities;
- Assist in refining and improving the sales dashboard;
- Holder of BA Marketing, Commerce and or Business Administration
- Graduate from a recognised University in Zambia
- Able to work for the project for a period of one year
- Women are encouraged to apply.