NGAYO EPIPHANY CATHOLIC SCHOOL, MUFUMBWE
PRIMARY SCHOOL JOB ADVERT
Ngayo Epiphany Catholic School is a private primary school under Holy Trinity Parish, Mufumbwe of the Catholic Diocese of Solwezi. The School is looking for a suitably qualified candidate for the position of PRIMARY SCHOOL SUPERVISOR.
REPORTS TO: The SCHOOL DIRECTOR.
JOB PURPOSE: To provide effective, dynamic and inspirational leadership in order to enable the school to fulfill its agreed education outcomes to the community.
- Teaching and Learning
- Education Management
- Finance and Management
- Community engagement
- Must be a practicing catholic aged between 30 years or above
- Values driven and passionate about the Catholic Church mission to expand access to sustainably delivered quality education.
- Top level understanding and proven track record of managing schools.
- Thorough understanding of how education section in Zambia functions.
- Proven track record in improving academic performance.
- Top-level understanding of driving effective teaching and learning practices.
- Ability to develop school systems and processes.
- A team player and has excellent interpersonal skills;
- very culturally sensitive and able to work between two cultural contexts.
- Appropriate attitudes to the use of authority and maintaining discipline with students and staff members.
- Knowledge of leadership principles and practices, gained through work experience and formal education.
- Open-minded, responsive to feedback and continually seeking to develop and improve
Professional Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12 school certificate with five ‘O’ levels including English and Mathematics
- Minimum of Diploma in Primary Education
- Teaching experience (minimum 3 years)
- Management experience in school (2 years or more)
- Qualified teacher status, registered with Teaching Council of Zambia, practicing license.
- Working experience in the education sector in Zambia with exposure preferably in a Catholic school.
- Knowledge of working with a wide range of pupils, teachers and parents
- Top-level understanding of strategies for the improvement of teaching practices and learning outcomes
- Computer literate