Educore Services, through Sentinel Kalumbila is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and enthusiastic School Driver.
The appointee will report to the Logistics officer and directly contribute to all areas of operations.
- Observe all laws of the road whilst driving
- To ensure safety of passengers and goods through careful driving
- To ensure the safety of third parties on the road through careful driving
- To drive in such a manner as to protect and prevent the vehicle from physical damage
- Driver maintenance – ensuring the vehicle is fit for purpose(road worthy) through maintenance checks at all times.
- Reparing and reporting defects that are noticed through driver maintenance. Potential mechanical problems must be identified as early as possible and brought to the attention of the assistant logistics officer.
- Ensuring the vehicle is clean at all times
- No transport of unauthorised passengers allowed.
- To keep to strict time schedules given out by the Assistant Logistics Officer or management in the Operations De-partment
- To arrive at point of origin at least 5 mins BEFORE the stipulated departure time.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Driver’s licence minimum Class C
- PSV Driving licence is an added advantage
The successful candidate will possess the following key skills and attributes:
- Enjoy living in a small, rural community.
- Clean driving licence
- Good understanding of vehicle maintenance
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Pride in appearance
- Reliable, dependable and accountable
- Enjoy dealing with children across a wide range of ages.
- Self-driven and independent individual who enjoys working with others in achieving the objectives of the larger or-ganisation.