Note: You are required to mark the job title and work place in the application email or we’ll neglect it directly.
Work Place: Lusaka
- Formulation and implementation of corporate sales policies, adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company’s sales goals and profitability.
- Prepares action plans by individuals for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Develop and maintain corporate customers.
- Enlarge corporate sales market and achieve reservation sales targets.
- Support the work of delivery, adding goods, goods returning, payment collection, receipts, reconciliation, etc.
- Maintain good relationship with customers, and resolve the problem customers face, dealing with customers’ complaints promptly, and collect market information.
- Organize weekly sales report meeting and responsible for performance management which include performance plan, performance monitor and performance assessment.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Account Executives.
- Assist new employees to familiarize themselves with the company and target market.
- Any other tasks assigned by the upper management.
- Gender: Male
- Age: 25 – 38 Years
- Health: Great health condition
- Qualification: A Degree in Major in marketing is preferred
- Work Knowledge: Proficient on the process of developing K.A., know very well about the demands of customer; familiar with operating model of marketing activities from competitor
- Language: English
- Computer skill MS Office with emphasis on MS Excel and MS Word
- Work Experience: At least 5 years sales experiences in the related industry such as FMCG, communications or electronic equipment sales industry with a verifiable track record of sales achievement
How to ApplyTo apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
- Posted by: Zambia Jobs Team
- Company: TopStar Communications Company Limited becoming a media company with international influence
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Retail & Sales
- Tags: No Tags
78 total views, 1 today