Our company is a full life-cycle technology services company delivering advanced but cost effective technology for the Medium to large Enterprise markets in Zambia since 2015.
We are currently hiring Sales Interns. The Sales Interns will be tasked to grow our Internet Services, Cloud Services, IT Managed Services and IT Hardware product lines.
We are looking for talented and competitive Sales Interns that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. The Sales Interns will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, generating product interest, qualifying prospects, closing sales and retaining acquired customers.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up , outbound cold calls and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements through active listening, qualification questioning and overall customer need discovery.
- Close sales and exceed monthly target
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Perform effective online or physical demos to prospects
- Perform competitor and market analytics
- CIM Diploma or Undergraduate Degree in Marketing/Business/Technology from a recognized University. Intense product knowledge or interest in our listed product lines above.
- Prior Exposure to difficult sales situation is desirable or appetite to thrive in challenging competitive market environments is a must.
- Strategic prospecting and ability to generate more Leads using both traditional and digital channels.
- Understand both business key performance metrics and sales performance metrics
- Strong phone presence and ability to dial at least 50 cold calls per day
- Interest in new technologies, tech trends and must be a natural story teller.
- Comfortable with in person corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Can work unsupervised and Comfortable working with CRM Tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to predict and proactively prevent sales objections then handle objections in real time
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to gain customer commitment using overboard closing techniques and managing post sales relationship management
- Self-motivated/Persistent/Can do Attitude/Data manipulation & presentation
- Willingness to learn and build a career in Technology Sales.
- A valid driver’s Licence is an advantage but not a must.
Note: This is a non -paid internship opportunity but 10% shall be given as On -Target Earning Bonus on each closed deal. Additionally, Top Performers shall be automatically be progressed to a full time contract.