Kobil Zambia Limited, a fully-owned subsidiary of the KenolKobil Group with its head office in Kenya and one of the leading Oil Marketing Companies in Zambia with a fast growing retail network and customer base is seeking to employ suitably qualified, experienced and result-oriented individual to fill the following vacancy: –
POSITION: SALES EXECUTIVES (2)
- To maintain and develop profitable sales within the allotted territory in accordance with pre-determined marketing policies.
- Ensures overall efficient territory management by promptly attending to all correspondence queries and reports.
- Controls overall credit position in accordance with the plan for the Area by customer.
- Management and monitoring of the retail network.
- Implementation of company policies.
- Induction and training of station dealers, fuel attendants and Station Managers.
- Monitoring sales and ensuring that sales targets are met.
- Ensuring that there is quality customer service and developing good customer relations.
- Degree preferably in Business Administration or Commerce or Engineering.
- 2 to 3 years experience in Sales preferably in the Oil Marketing Industry
- Must have experience in Field Sales
- Good computer, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have a valid Driving License.
- Membership of Zambia Institute of Marketing will be an added advantage.