SALES AND MARKETING EXECUTIVE
ONLY LIVINGSTONE RESIDENTS MUST APPLY.
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
Reports To: Operations Manager – South
Main duties and responsibilities
- Achieve sales objectives and targets within the budget.
- Research incoming leads and existing customers to identify market opportunities.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies for identified market segments.
- Ensure the accurate recording of data on current and potential customers, market and competitor trends.
- Assist the Business Development Manager in the bid and tender process including the assessment of tender requests and drafting of tender documents.
- Assist the Business Development Manager to prepare internal management reports of tenders submitted, pending leads and bids.
- Establish and maintain contacts with prospective customers to be open to opportunities for business development.
Qualifications and Experience
- Full Grade 12 Certificate.
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or related field.
- Must be in possession of a valid driving license (Manual Transmission)
- Must be a member of the Zambia Institute of Marketing.
- Very good knowledge of MS office applications.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience preferably in an ICT environment.
Skills and Competencies
- High level of personal presentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Negotiation skills.
- Profit focused providing solutions to meet both client and company needs.
How to Apply
- Posted by: Zambia Jobs Team
- Company: ZAMNET Communication Systems Ltd An Information and Communication Technology Company
- Location: Livingstone, Southern Province, Zambia
- City: Livingstone
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Retail & Sales
- Tags: No Tags
- Job expires in: Endless
1344 total views, 1 today