We are a multinational company with branches across SADC. We are a leader in chemical supplies and, we are recruiting for the Sales Executive position for our Copperbelt Branch.
Responsibility and Authority.
- New product development that is identifying and gathering untapped customer queries and proposing appropriate products to fulfill the needs.
- Carry out market survey of prices of competitors, customers and agents for price monitoring.
- Formulation and execution of effective Sales and marketing strategies.
- Business development of existing and new products in existing and new markets.
- Vetting and recommending customer credit worthy status and limits.
- Debt collection in close liaison with the accounts department.
- Market share and competitor analysis.
- Formulating sales promotion budget and strategies.
- Gathering and utilizing market intelligence to Curechem‘s advantage.
- Attending to expos and any other relevant industry functions.
- Supervision and regulation of the work of subordinates and assigning them duties and responsibilities required for effective operation.
- Ensure that all customer queries, feedback and complaints are timely and amicably attended to and resolved.
- Preparing monthly reports and communicating to relevant personnel.
- Identifying and reporting (to relevant personnel) non – conformities, safety hazards and any other problems pertaining to quality management systems.
- Any other duties as assigned by immediate superiors.
Minimum Professional Qualifications
- Degree/Diploma in Chemicals/Agriculture and or Marketing Management.
- At least three years work experience in sales and marketing of mining and industrial chemicals.
- Good Communication skills
- Team player
- Must be able to achieve targets under minimum supervision
- Must have a traceable record.