RETAIL & EVENT SUPERVISOR
Note: You are required to mark the job title and work place in the application email or we’ll neglect it directly.
Work Place: Lusaka
The purpose of this role is to develop and execute multi-channel brand marketing and promotional programs that support brand growth. This position is responsible for through retail branding, event activation and event branding to increasing target consumer awareness of the Brand, as well as increasing market share through customer acquisition, retention, and reactivation.
- Develop a strong integrated branding team. Ensure best brand exposure on the retail and event.
- Responsible for retail branding inclusive of dealer branding, shop branding, supermarket branding, tent branding, wall branding, bus branding and so on.
- Responsible for event branding, event coordinate inclusive roadshow, event activation, event promotion and sponsorship.
- Ensure more brand exposure in the market increase brand awareness and brand image in the market.
- Plan, strategies and execute marketing designs and activities to establish and maintain brand presence in the market not limit socially useful activity, Sponsorship etc.
- Responsible for marketing material management, production and delivery. Keep good relationship with our production agency and supplier.
- Collect different marketing material from market and creative, design and produce marketing material for different channels and market.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Strong branding background
- Possess strong product and system knowledge
- Possess good communications, writing and analytical skills
- Computer Literacy, Proficient in Excel, and Microsoft Word
- A graduate With degree in marketing from a recognized university a 3-5 years working experience in and branding and marking with proven achievements.
How to ApplyTo apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
- Posted by: Zambia Jobs Team
- Company: TopStar Communications Company Limited becoming a media company with international influence
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Job Opportunities
- Tags: No Tags
- Job expires in: Endless
72 total views, 1 today