Puma Energy is a global integrated midstream and downstream oil company active in close to 45 countries. Formed in 1997 in Central America, Puma Energy has since expanded its activities worldwide, achieving rapid growth, diversification and product line development. The company directly manages over 7,500 employees. Headquartered in Singapore, it has regional hubs in Johannesburg (South Africa), San Juan (Puerto Rico), Brisbane (Australia) and Tallinn (Estonia).
Puma Energy’s core activities in the midstream sector include the supply, storage and transportation of petroleum products. Puma Energy’s activities are underpinned by investment in infrastructure which optimises supply chain systems, capturing value as both asset owner and marketer of product. Puma Energy’s downstream activities include the distribution, retail sales and wholesale of a wide range of refined products, with additional product offerings in the lubricants, bitumen, LPG and marine bunkering sectors. Puma Energy currently has a global network of over 2,000 retail service stations. Puma Energy also provides a robust platform for independent entrepreneurs to develop their businesses, by providing a viable alternative to traditional market supply sources.
RETAIL/BTB MARKETING SUPPORT
- Provide Effective customer service: Closing the sale i.e. obtaining a Customer Application KYC Form and an initial efuel Order form, both signed by authorized official
- Identifying opportunities for new or improved efuel offerings
- Sell the Puma Energy Zambia efuel offerings
- Collect amounts due to Puma Energy Zambia related to the Puma Energy Zambia Fleet Efuel solution.
- Manage interface between internal systems and efuel and the bank
- Customers Complaint Managements: to help efuels customers and dealers to find solutions to their issues. Positive customer feedback in terms of query resolution, general enquiries,
- Manage the status of all efuel equipment on sites.
- Manage inventory of the available equipments (terminals, SIM, battery, etc)
FUEL EFUEL BUSINESS CONTROL
- Compliance with policies:
- Check Customer efuel order forms, customer credit limit and overdues.
- Fraud prevention.
- Checks all transactions for compliance to established procedures and controls;
- Check daily terminals collections
- Ensure that site equipment to support efuel sales is working at all times
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLES MANAGEMENT
- Ensure that Navision balances and efuel balance are always aligned.
- Ensure controls for amount credited on efuel and accounts clean-up.
- Provide market analysis reports of Puma’s positioning against competition
REPORTING OF SITE & CUSTOMER DATA
- Daily and month end report analysis completed:
- Analyses (splits) efuel sales between Retail & BTB
- Manage efuel daily availability reports
At least 3 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
Bachelor: Business Administration/Management (Required)
Ability to handle large data sets, Having a friendly, engaging personality is preferred with confident manner, Honesty and integrity, MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook