We are looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great candidates.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to website and other appropriate job boards/newspapers etc.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Screen candidates’ resumes and job applications.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter). Minimum of three years’ experience.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone initerviewing, reference check etc)
- Ability to organize skills assessments (psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS).
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Diploma in Human Resources Management or related.
Deadline: 17th March 2018.