The AGS Group, an international removals, relocation and records management Company is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of Records Manager. This position reports to the Country Manager.
To spearhead the growth of records management business for the organization by accurately, securely and effectively managing information received and produced by a wide range of public and private sector organizations
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
1. Developing and marketing the records management division for Zambia;
2. Participating in putting in place the new records management facility including advising and implementing relevant operational acts for the Company;
3. Overseeing records management staff and ensure that they acquire the skills to manage records effectively;
4. Establishing and maintaining a records management unit by ensuring that good and best records management practices are added into the broader information management strategy and strategic plan;
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline
- And/ or a Degree in Records Management, Information Management, Library and Information Science or a related discipline would be added advantage
- At least 3 years relevant work experience with a proven track record of abilities to grow a sales portfolio.