PUBLIC RELATIONS MANAGER
Topstar is a Zambian communications company that has come to offer Digital life to all Zambians. As an equal opportunity employer and fast growing company, we are currently looking for experienced candidate to fill the vacancy of Public Relations Manager.
- Develop and implement strategic PR programs to achieve significant increases in brand awareness.
- Identify key media outlets.
- Develop compelling story angles.
- Cultivate relationships with key business journalists in national and trade publications.
- Pitch stories to both national and local media. Achieve highest visibility for in print, broadcast, TV and online media outlets.
- Write clear and compelling pitch letters, press releases and by lined articles.
- Identify media trends, news cycles and spin opportunities.
- Proactively manage editorial calendars.
- Analyze and measure results of PR programs.
- Coordinate all public relations activities.
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Any other duties assigned by superior
- Bachelor in Public Relation /Administration or Business Administration or any other related filed.
- 3-5 Years working experience in Telecommunications Company or profit making organization.
- Computer Literacy, Proficient in Excel, and Microsoft Word.
- Excellent communications, writing and analytical skills and Problem solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to Change
- Possess strong product and system knowledge.
Kindly state your expected gross salary in your application letter.
Interested candidates should submit their applications electronically consisting of a letter and CV as a single document (PDF or word).
Applications should be saved and sent in the following format:
Job title, and Area _Name_CV note in the email title, or we’ll pass it directly
- E.g. Public Relations Manager _Lusaka_mukuka_Bwalya_CV note.