Chreso University is a government approved higher learning Institution authorised to offer health related programmes in Nursing, Public Health and Clinical Sciences. The University now seeks the services of Qualified professionals to serve as Program Coordinators.
- Program Coordinators have overall responsibility for ensuring the structure, quality, course content and learning outcomes of our degrees.
- Program Coordinators for degrees within the Faculty of Health Sciences are listed below.
- Program Coordinator must have a bachelor’s degree for diploma programs and masters degree for degree programs and may be required to have additional training or a master’s in their specific field.
- The candidate must have a minimum of five years working experience prefarably in academia.
1. Diploma in Clinical Sciences
Number of positions: One
Location: Ndola Campus
2. Bachelor of Science in Public Health
Number of Positions: One