Primary School Teacher / Houseparent
Chalo Trust School, a secondary and primary boarding school in Lusaka for both boys and girls, set in a quiet and natural environment conducive for learning and teaching and established on strong Christian values and principles to provide high quality Primary and secondary education at affordable rates, seeks qualified, experienced, sober and highly motivated staff to fill up the following vacant position;
1. House parent for Primary school boys hostel.
- Must be female, unmarried.
- Must be willing to stay within the school premises and take care of primary school age children
- MUST be a born again Christian.
- Should be a primary school teacher for any grades.
- Must have experience working with children.
All members of staff will report to the School Principal.
The House Parent lives with the students so she should be expected to move in immediately. Candidates who have any Counseling qualifications and experience will have an added advantage. We would prefer for any prospective house parents to be teachers and/or counselors. Computer literacy is a necessary qualification. Must be ready to start work immediately. Must be preferably older than 25 Years of age.
Candidates who meet the above criteria should send applications, together with their CVs and copies of certificates and academic qualifications to the addresses indicated below or bring them in person to Chalo Trust School located next to Hybrid Poultry Farm in Chamba Valley by 25th, May, 2019
How to Apply
- Posted by: Zambia Jobs Team
- Company: Chalo Trust School Commitment and Dedication towards Excellence.
- Location: Anywhere
- City: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Teachers
- Tags: No Tags
328 total views, 1 today