PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO CEO
You are required to mark the job title and work place in the application email or we’ll neglect it directly.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation.
- Occasionally taking minutes at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them appropriately.
- Arranging meeting for the CEO with visitors/staff at all levels of seniority.
- Organising, maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Organising meetings and ensuring that the CEO is well prepared for meetings.
Age: 25 – 30 years
Health: Must be physically and Mentally Fit.
Qualifications : Diploma in Public administration or Business Administration.
Work knowledge: Experience in office management and eg effective minutes/agenda writing.
Essential Skill: General Microsoft- Word, Excel and Power Point.
Work experience: At least 2-3 years working experience
How to Apply
- Posted by: Zambia Jobs Team
- Company: TopStar Communications Company Limited becoming a media company with international influence
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Job Opportunities
- Tags: No Tags
262 total views, 2 today