The Nurse will focus on the delivery of comprehensive health care provision to the children: In addition the Nurse shall undertake any responsibility as may be delegated to him or her by his or her supervisor.
- plan, implement and evaluate evidence based care interventions within the children’s village;
- contribute to the assessment of health needs of children and monitor the effectiveness of care packages;
- work alongside House Mothers to provide nursing care and support to meet the individual child’s needs over a 24 hour period;
The following factors are also evaluated as part of the appointment processes:
- Relevant training(a minimum of Diploma in Nursing), experience, demonstrated current clinical competence, and judgment;
- Ability to utilize medical resources efficiently; Ability to work harmoniously with other
- Adherence to ethics of profession; good reputation and character;
- Ability to perform, safely and competently, the clinical privileges;
- Highly self-motivated and flexible individual who is able to work with huge workloads
- Computer literate
- Must pass medical test and provide clean police background checks [finger prints/criminal records clearance]
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent of this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and activities required of the respective positions.