NATIONAL RETAIL MANAGER
National Retail manager will be responsible for the day-to-day running of stores or departments. The aim is to maximise profits while minimising costs.
The National Retail manager will ensure promotions are run accurately to the company’s standards, all the staff are working towards the target for the day and that excellent customer care standards are met at all times.
- Effectively recruit, induct, lead, manage, train and develop all Retail staff to agreed procedures and standards.
- Ensure effective management of all retail store and ensure adequate staffing levels.
- Give support to all subordinates so they have opportunities to develop essential skills in their respective roles.
- Ensure that all performance issues, and other issues within the retail space, are addressed in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Uphold the reputation of Allied Mobile by maintaining high personal standards and projecting a warm, appreciative and welcoming attitude towards customers, and staff.
- Effectively communicate requirements with various departments in the organization.
- Promote a customer centric approach within the retail sector, investigating escalated complaints or issues of poor customer care, both timely and efficiently.
- Maintain and develop beneficial working relationships with other Allied Mobile departments to further the organisations objectives, including appropriate attendance at Management Team meetings when requested.
- Facilitate a monthly roadshow and manage the relationship with our network partners in ensuring we meet their targets.
- Take responsibility for personal and professional development.
- Ensure Retail sector appraisals are completed as per the company policy.
The successful candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following fields:-
- Business studies
- Sales and Marketing
- Retail management.
The successful candidate will need to show evidence of the following:
- effective leadership and the ability to motivate others
- the ability to plan and prioritise workloads and delegate accordingly
- customer focus
- the capacity to grasp new concepts quickly
- the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- shrewd business sense and a well-developed commercial awareness
- A desire to work as part of a team to generate fresh and innovative ideas
The successful candidate should have at least 5 to 10 years’ experience in an Organisation dealing in Fast Moving Products.