MATHS AND GEOGRAPHY TEACHER
CHALO TRUST SCHOOL
COMMITMENT, DEDICATION TOWARDS EXCELLENCE
Chalo Trust School, a secondary and primary boarding school in Lusaka for both boys and girls, set in a quiet and natural environment conducive for learning and teaching and established on strong Christian values and principles to provide high quality Primary and secondary education at affordable rates, seeks qualified, experienced, sober and highly motivated staff to fill up the following vacant positions;
All members of staff will report to the School Principal.
- Must be a Christian.
- Must be a degree holder with at least 2 years teaching experience or a diploma holder with at least 3 years teaching experience
- Must have a track record of good results.
- Must be able to teach both junior and senior secondary classes and must be familiar with both IGCSE and GCE-O-Level syllabus.
- Computer literacy is a necessary qualification.
- Must be ready to start work immediately.
- Must be preferably older than 30 Years of age.