- To plan, coordinate, implement sales and marketing operations in order to achieve set objectives.
- Achieving daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales target within approved trade terms.
- Enhance customer satisfaction and product experience by acting as a link between Star Milling and its customers,
- Coordinating all sales and distribution activities in the market so as to realise economic returns and achieve set objectives,
- Contribute to creating short, medium and long term sales and marketing strategies for the sustained growth of Star Milling limited.
- Identifying and gathering market intelligence for planning purposes and informed decision making.
- Making sure market related information on pricing: contract processing, is made available to stakeholders always.
- Make sure sales and distribution procedures are followed for purposes of audit queries.
- Fully implementing the credit policy by ensuring trading terms are adhered to all the time and at the close of the given period.
- Implementing policies and procedures pertaining to stock and materials management and movement.
- Ensuring online and offline sales/orders and distribution procedures are adhered to carefully implemented.
- Ensuring all Distributor/Depot contracts are signed off the first month of every financial year.
- Negotiating both back store and shelf space to ensure smooth stock replenishing and shelf visibility.
- Preparing management reports.
- Managing all direct reports.
Qualification and Experience
- Grade 12 School Certificate.
- Diploma in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics or equivalents.
- Three (3) years work experience and must be familiar with the copperbelt market.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Valid driving license.
- ZlM Membership added advantage