Exciting Career Opportunities
Are you interested in joining a World Class pan-African Bank that is currently changing the financial services landscape in Africa and beyond?
Do you have the desire to contribute your knowledge and experience in a customer focused, solutions driven and change-oriented organization?
The Ecobank Group with presence in 36 African Countries is the number one Regional banking institution in Africa engaged in Retail and Corporate banking and provides a world class multi-cultural and multilingual high performing environment that allows people to excel and reach their potential.
Ecobank Zambia Limited has exciting opportunities for qualified and motivated Professionals to join in the following positions:
- Drafting of various agreements and security documents
- Reviewing of various agreements and security documents and proffering professional opinion thereon
- Ensure compliance with covenants in various Agreements, Arrangements, Standard and Non –Standard Banking and Financial Services documents
- Liaise with External Agencies for approvals, consents and requisite registration
- Prosecute Court cases or hold watching briefs in Court
- Advise on legal issues
- Assist with Company Secretarial assignments
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Law Degree LLB
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience in Legal/Company Secretarial function of a large and dynamic multi-national organization
- High levels of initiative, energy & drive, strong planning & organizing skills, attention to detail, ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines, excellent communication & interpersonal skills, ability to maintain confidentiality, ability to interact with and present ideas to Senior Management & other levels in a confident manner and capability of working in a diverse & dynamic environment.