Northrise is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, ethnic or national origin, physical or mental handicap, or gender in its hiring practices.
Current Job Vacancies
1. Mathematics Lecturer (1 Position): Application Deadline 14th December, 2018
Qualifications/Education and Experience Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees in Mathematics or any Mathematics related fields.
2. ICT Lectures (3 Positions): Application deadline will be 14th December, 2018
Qualifications/Education and Experience Master Degrees in IT or any related fields.
3. Part time lecturers: Application deadline will be 31st December, 2018
In the following fields: Center for ICT Faculty of Law Faculty of Business School of Nursing Faculty of Theology
Qualifications/Education and Experience Masters degrees in the relevant fields related fields.
Note: Please include your transcripts when submitting your application.
Job Application Process
When Northrise University lists available staff job opportunities and you wish to apply for one or more, please follow this process:
- Identify Job position you wish to apply for as listed on this page
- Write an Application for employment letter with the position specified Attach a resume and other documents including your complete education, work references, and employment information.
- Send the letter to NU using the post or the email address below.
- After reviewing your Job Application, NU will send feedback Human Resource Contact Details
- All job inquires must be forwarded to the Human Resource Department.