LECTURER IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION X2
The Council of Mulungushi University, as an equal opportunity employer, is inviting qualified and sufficiently motivated individuals to apply for the following positions:
LECTURER IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION (02)
To participate in teaching both (full time and distance leaming) research, consultancy and service to community.
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate with five (05) credits or better.
- An earned Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration with at least a Merit or equivalent.
- A minimum of Master’s degree in Public Administration from a reputable and accredited University.
- A PhD in Public Administration will be preferred.
- Must have three years teaching experience in a Higher Learning Institution.