INTERNSHIP – KWACHA PENSION TRUST FUND
Kwacha Pension Trust Fund (KPTF) is a single employer defined benefit pension fund. The Fund invests in various asset classes which include government securities, corporate bonds, equity and property. The Fund requires interns within the Fund Management division. The ideal candidates should be self-driven, energetic, adaptable and have a strong academic background.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with functions relating to facilities management such as tenant communication, debt collection, invoicing, lease collection and rental collection;
- Assisting with functions relating to maintenance works at the Fund’s properties such as assessing defects and conducting administrative works relating to contractor management;
- Conducting market research and investment analysis; and
- Other tasks relating to the Investment Department as assigned.
- Degree in a property-related field such as Bachelor of Science in Quantity Surveying, Bachelor of Science degree in Real Estate Studies, and Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering; and/or
- Degree in Finance.
Skills and attributes
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and database management;
- Critical thinker with initiative and strong research skills;
- Excellent time management skills; and
- An effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills.