Job Profile: To perform Internal Audit assignments across the different sections of the Bank in accordance with the Institute of Internal Audit Standards and Bank’s Internal Audit procedures.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Leads by example
- Drives significant organisational change
- Takes a public stand on issues of integrity
- Define principles and standards
- Makes sacrifices for the organization
- Stands by decisions that benefit more the overall
- Sees the “Big Picture” and creates ideas
- Constantly thinks of new ways
- Motivating and inspiring
2. Innovation And Enhanced Efficiencies
- Completes audit assignments timeously
- Quick issuance of clear and concise audit reports after completion of audit fieldwork
- Improvement evident on work, planning and execution during the period under review
- Displays team work
3. Risk And Compliance Management
- Proactive identification and mitigation of risks where possible
- Ensuring on-going compliance with internal audit standards, internal policies and procedures.
- Displays co-operation in working with others to achieve shared goals
- Grade 12 School Certificate with 5 credits, English and Mathematics inclusive.
- University degree in Accountancy, Business Administration, Commerce, Banking and Finance, Information Technology and/ or CIA, CISA, ACCA, CIMA, CA
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- 3+ years’ audit work experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Word (Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook)
- Knowledge in use of audit software such as Team Mate, IDEAL, ACL is desirable
- Use personal judgment and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles in this role.
- Membership the Institute of Internal Auditors an added advantage