HUMAN RESOURE MANAGER
Carlcare Services Limited, Farmer’s house central Park, Zambia branch, Lusaka Is currently looking for, Human resource manager.
- Direct the local recruitment, employment, admission and termination related formalities to ensure the employees meet business needs and fully aligned with legal requirements.
- Develop the policy and monitor the management of employee daily attendance.
- Be responsible for the execution of company salary structure and policy;ensuring all employee’s salary are paid according to the law in time.
- Responsible for solving labor disputes and associated with legal issue, creating a positive corporate culture.
- Organize the activities regularly
- Employee data management: sort and keep all employee data including personal information, labor contract, performance evaluation records, ensure the accurate and authenticity of the personnel files.
- Management of fixed asset & equipment maintenance, ensure the record accuracy and generation asserts report in time.
- Manage employee annual leave.
- Responsible for office leasing and management, ensure the safety, clean and tidy of the office environment.
- Bachelor degree or above;
- At least 3 year experience in HR & Admin management;
- Familiar with relevant state policies, laws and regulations;
- Good interpersonal skills, organization and coordination skills, communication and solve complex problems skills;
- Passionate, optimistic with a strong sense of execution, innovation, learning ability and work under pressure