HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
You are required to mark the job title and work place in the application email or we’ll neglect it directly.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including recruitment, staffing, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and labor relations.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Strong HR background, 7 years and above relevant experience including at least 3 years management experience.
- Possess good communications, writing and analytical skills; English will be work language.
- 30 to 40 years, bachelor degree at least.
How to ApplyTo apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
- Posted by: Zambia Jobs Team
- Company: TopStar Communications Company Limited becoming a media company with international influence
- Location: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia
- City: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resources
- Tags: No Tags
- Job expires in: Endless
544 total views, 1 today