Human Resources and Administration Officer
JOB ADVERTISEMENT: HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
The primary duty will be to oversee all Human Resource issues for Unit and to implement, enforce the company Human Resource policies and procedures across all departments. To also ensure continuous training is carried out in the areas of HR and general operations.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or Diploma and five (5) years work experience at senior level to perform job duties may be considered
- Creative, self motivated, proactive and confident
- Creative visionary and able to be innovative
- Experience in managing a diverse team and strong willingness to build capacity of the staff
- Knowledge computer skills, using office software such as Excel, Word and Power Point
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Trust worth and Ability to manage highly sensitive and confidential information
- Valid Member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resources Management
The Human Resources and Administration Officer will be responsible and accountable for all Human Resource Management and training in all departments; this includes but is not limited to the following areas:
- Designing in consultation with the Human Resources Manager HR policies.
- Implementation of HR policies.
- Ensuring that all statutory and legal requirements with regards to Human Resources are met at all times.
- Recruitment of Staff – sourcing and hiring of staff to perform various functions for the unit. Recruitment will be done in line with pre-determined budgets and company recruitment procedures.
- Liaise and work with applicable unions
- Formulation of HR budgets for the operations. This will include numbers of optimum staff required for the operations.
- Enforce leave schedules for the workforce and ensure all staff take leave without fail.
- Ensuring duty rosters are available and followed. Duty rosters must be conspicuous in designated notice boards
- Handling of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Training of staff – ensuring that continuous training is carried out on all staff.
- Appraisals – Arranging and co-coordinating performance appraisals for all the unit staff.
- Perform HR audits from time to time on staffing numbers versus budgets, Overtime etc.
- Handling all aspects of staff administration. (Organizing functions, trips, seminars etc)
- Payroll Administration – Ensuring that payroll is correct before it is processed for payments and that staff receive their salaries on time.
- Must be conversant with the Dove payroll system.
- Experience in the hospitality industry will be an added advantage.
How to ApplyApplications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of Academic and Professional Certificates should reach the undersigned by 24th May, 2019. Applications should be e-mailed to [email protected] Please indicate the job title in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name and the job title you are applying for as the filename of your application. The Head Human Resources and Administration, Mika Hotels Limited, P.O Box 38836 LUSAKA
- Posted by: Zambia Jobs Team
- Company: MIKA HOTELS LIMITED MIKA HOTELS IS THE FASTEST GROWING INDIGENOUS GROUP OF HOTELS
- Location: Anywhere
- City: Lusaka
- Job type: Contract
- Job category: Human Resources
- Tags: No Tags
192 total views, 2 today