HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
ZALCO Ltd is seeking to recruit a well vested and seasoned Human Resources Officer to oversee our manpower engagements and operations at our main plant situated in Kabwe, Central province.
- Coordinate Recruitment of new employees and contracts in conformity with our policy
- Advise management on manpower planning and utilization, turnover control, compensation, performance evaluation and other personnel matters
- Drive Performance management system and ensure implementation of the system
- Coordinate with finance team on the payroll information from all the plants / departments and ensure accuracy of the details and confidentiality
- Coordinate technical and behavioral training programs for employees
- Drive disciplinary culture and compliance as per the laws while minimizing litigations
- Ensure exit process has been met, exit forms, exit interviews and timely information is provided to the payroll on the exit of the employee
- Application of company policies in compliance with Labour laws.
- Preparing and submitting weekly, monthly reports
- Must have 3 years hands on experience or more in the Manufacturing or Mining Sector
- Diploma in Human Resources from a recognized Institution and member of ZIHRM
- Strong Interpersonal skills and knowledge of Industrial relations, arbitration and negotiations is preferred.
- Preferably Male and aged between 30 to 45 years, able to work from Kabwe with own accommodation.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills dealing with different classes of people
- Team leader and excellent organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently and able to handle pressure.