HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations.
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval.
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks
HR Specialist Roles
- Workforce Planning and Employment Implementing the organization’s recruiting strategy
- Interviewing applicants
- Administering pre-employment tests
- Assisting with completing background investigations
- Processing transfers, promotions, and terminations
- Processing payroll. Must have experience with excel.
- HR Development Conducting training sessions
- Administering on-the-job training programs
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training programs
- Maintaining records of employee participation in all training and development programs
- All applicants must be female 25 to 35 years of age.
- Be be a member of practicing HR Body of Zambia
- Must posses a Bachelors Degree in Human Resource.
- Must have more than 3 to 4 years work experience in construction, mining, and engineering industry.
- Must be have experience in payroll processing.
- Must have full knowledge and experience with excel.