HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
We are looking for an experienced Human Resource Manager whom shall be required to do multitasks besides recruiting.
- Will team with other functions throughout the organization to support the overall direction and growth of the company.
- Develop and execute a recruitment strategy that ensure a proactive flow of quality candidates for positions in design area, Manage recruiting strategies, processes, procedures
- Coordinate annual and mid-year performance review process and work with management to ensure the process is meaningful and to ensure objective appraisals are written
- Work with management to determine staffing requirements, strategies, processes, procedures, systems and programs
- Conduct exit interviews and utilize the information to identify issues and make recommendations
- Identify employee relations issues and take appropriate action to avoid problems or maximize opportunities by working with management to effectively resolve employees’ relations issues and to develop performance improvement plans when necessary
- Responsible for the administration of all HR functions, including: recruiting, payroll, benefits, and compensation along with other generalist duties in a design industry
- Build cross-functional and cross-organizational policies to foster knowledge sharing and transfer of best practices
- Developing and implementing best-practice HR process and operations with regard to organizational planning, performance management, recruiting, and successful planning
- Utilize and enhance HR information system to ensure fairness of compensation practices
- Work with senior management team in identifying, describing and communicating corporate objectives and goals
- Continue the development of flexible policy and guidelines in the areas of staffing, employee relations, compensation and benefits, HR information systems and education
- Required to do multitasks besides HR Managing
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management
- At least 2 years experiences in multi-cultural environment.
- Must be based in Lusaka.
- Ability to work alone & unmanaged and to work as part of a team when required
- High motivation, sense of responsibility, self-discipline & willing to learn
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Computer and internet literate