HEAD INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
Registered Financial Services is oﬀering fulﬁlling challenging and exciting careers for versatile and highly motivated individuals looking to join a startup. If you are that individual, you are invited to send us your CV for a suitable position below.
Head Information and Communication Technology
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Head ICT will be accountable for managing the ZCGS ICT Function by ensuring and providing a reliable delivery of expected ICT services, support and information to all users in ZCGS including the agreement and ongoing management of service level agreements.
- BSc Computer Science or Information Technology
- A masters in Information Technology will be an added advantage
- IT Governance and Administration
- Managing Information Communication Technology and computer systems and servers
- Ensuring ICT Infrastructure and stored data are secure against internal and external threats and position effective and appropriate measures for risk management and information security.
- Responsible for ZCGS Information security policy and adherence to the requirements of regulatory standards and safe guarding ZCGS information
- Communicating The ICT policy to ZCGS staff and ensuring sign off
- Preservation of assets, information security and control structures
- Managing Operational costs of the ICT department, preparing annual budgets and ensuring cost effectiveness
- 5 years’ experience in IT Project Management
- 5+ years of relevant experience with at least 3 years in management
- ICT technical know-how across a number of disciplines and ability to solve business problems through delivery of appropriate IT solutions
- Ability to work in a team and ,motivate them to exceed company expectations
- Professional affiliation to EIZ or ICTAZ
- Understanding of Enterprise ICT Systems (Active Directory Networking)
- Experience in translating business strategies into operational plans
- Budgeting skills
- Strong work ethics and high levels of integrity