Yalelo is seeking highly analytical, meticulous and hands-on Graduate Trainees to join our organization through our Annual Graduate Recruitment Program. Yalelo invites applications from suitably qualified individuals, from the following disciplines:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Fisheries Science and/or Aquaculture
- Animal Science
Location: Roles will be primarily based at the Yalelo Production Farm Site in Siavonga.
The Right-Fit candidate will:
- Seek new ideas/ solutions to continually improve ways of working.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Be a committed, results-oriented Team Player.
Our Graduate Trainees should have:
- Full grade twelve certificate with at least merit in Mathematics & English.
- 25 years and below
- Degree from a recognized University
- The ability to work well independently and in a team-based environment.
- The ability to work a schedule outside business hours and/or on a flexible shift rota.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work in a team.
- Knowledge of aquaculture marine systems is a plus.
- These positions are open to graduates of no earlier than 2016.