The Finance Executive provides support to the call center in expense management, cash flow management; preparation of monthly expense reports; maintaining updated books of accounts; preparing finance reports; and compliance of regulatory matters. The Finance Executive will also work closely with Corporate office in the annual audit process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
a. Prepares statutory accounts.
b. Ensures payments and records are accurate.
c. Manages petty cash transactions; records and reconciliations.
d. Manages credit payments and follows up on collections.
e. Maintains up to date books of account.
f. Undertakes bank reconciliation of bank statements
g. Verifies all vendor payments against agreements
h. Prepares salary disbursement data
i. Prepares finance related management information reports in line with operational metrics
j. Undertakes reconciliation of accounts and ledgers
k. Participates in finance audits
l. Ensures timely payment of employees, vendors and suppliers
m. Ensures submission of correct invoice to clients and follows up on collection as per terms of contract.
n. Ensures statutory compliances at all time with zero tolerance to default.
o. Attends to banking matters for day to day financial activities.
p. Supports corporate office in finalization of books of accounts.
q. Swiftly resolves finance queries.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Pursuing and/or completed accounting qualifications e.g. CPA; ACCA
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Proficient in MS Office with advanced MS Excel skills
- Excellent Communication and organization skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Attention to details & their resolutions
- Working knowledge of Tally ERP
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of data
- Ability to work in a 24/7 work environment including odd hours; weekends and/or public holidays if required.
Ability to work extra hours to meet business needs.