Parmalat Zambia Limited is the leader in Dairy Industry and Supplier of Quality Dairy products in Zambia. Parmalat subscribes to world class quality standards in manufacturing and distribution of its products. An opportunity exists for a talented individual who wishes to develop a career in this exciting industry as an Executive Assistant reporting to the Country Manager.
KEY RESULT AREAS AND OUTPUT
- Executive reporting including preparation and submission of executive reports as required from time to time.
- Project management including follow up on action and progress reviews as required.
- Undertakes internal control reviews with the company internal audit team and subject matter experts as required.
- Monitors action plans and implementation on audit findings through engagement with relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinates the Enterprise Risk Management process and monitors the progress on risks identified with relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinates engagements and prepares presentations to identified stakeholders as may be required from time to time.
- Provides Administrative and Secretarial Services to the Country Manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Public Relations, Strategic Management or Business Management
- Exceptional administrative skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Power-point and Word
- Research Capability
- Audit and project management background will be an added advantage
- 5 years post qualification experience
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Strong conceptual and analytical abilities
- Exceptional writing skills and Excellent verbal communication
- Influencing and consulting skills
- Ability to handle complex situations under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Action and results oriented