A reputable company seeks to recruit a driver to be based in Lusaka.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
To provide reliable and safe driving services so as to transport Company staff, equipment and materials to assigned destinations.
- Fully familiar with driving procedures
- Keen understanding of handling basic vehicle maintenance and repair tasks
- Picks up, drops off, and delivers documents, quotes, invoices, and other logistical
- Maintains vehicle logbook, accounting for all mileage and fuel consumption/ costs.
- Maintains cleanliness of the vehicle including daily cleaning inside and weekly (minimum) car wash.
- Reports repairs and arranges any replacements immediately with approval from the immediate authority
- Ensures that organization’s vehicles are always serviced in time.
- Makes timely reports on the due date of insurance and road licenses and work with the Transport and Logistics Department to ensure vehicles are adequately covered.
- Ensure that vehicles are well fueled prior to any journey.
- Drives safely and responsibly at all times, must be knowledgeable about, and comply with Zambia/ driving / traffic and parking rules & regulations
- Grade 12 Certificate
- C/CE valid driving license
- At least three years’ work experience as a driver