Ndola Lime Company Limited urgently seeks to employ a suitably qualified, goal oriented and motivated person in the following position on temporary basis:
DRIVER – 3 MONTHS CONTRACT
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To safely operate Company vehicles i.e. Buses, Trucks, Lorries and vans for transporting personnel, tools, equipment and materials as required
- Drives to various destinations to transport personnel.
- Carries out pre-shift checks on the condition of the bus/vehicle and completes log sheet and road vehicle daily check list for details on the vehicle regarding mileage, engine oil, tyre pressure etc.
- Collects Company items from various places.
- Washes and cleans the bus/vehicle so that it remains clean at all times.
- Advises the Transport Supervisor of any requirement for maintenance and/or repair.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade twelve with five acceptable ordinary levels.
- Class CE Driving license
- Defensive Driving Certificate will be added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Preferably Ndola based with own accommodation
How to ApplyApplications with detailed curriculum vitae and supporting documents should be submitted to the address below on or before 30 November, 2018. Email: [email protected] OR The Manager – Human Capital Ndola Lime Company Limited P. O. Box 70057 NDOLA
- Posted by: Zambia Jobs Team
- Company: NDOLA LIME COMPANY LIMITED Ndola Lime Company Limited is Zambia’s largest producer of quali
- Location: Ndola, Copperbelt Province, Zambia
- City: Ndola
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Job Opportunity
- Tags: No Tags
250 total views, 2 today