The Council of Mulungushi University, as an equal opportunity employer, is inviting qualified and sufficiently motivated individuals to apply for the following positions:
DEPUTY REGISTRAR (ACADEMIC AFFAIRS) (01)
Answerable to the Registrar, the Deputy Registrar – Academic Affairs shall be responsible for the administration of academic programmes in the University, providing secretarial services to Senate and its Committees, follow-up activities to ensure timely implementation of Senate decisions as well as those of its Committees, to administer academic activities related to admissions, registration, examinations and sponsorship of students.
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate with five (5) credits or better.
- An earned Bachelor of Arts degree in Human Resource Management, Public Administration, Education, Psychology or any other related Social Science.
- A Post-graduate degree in Human Resource Management, Public Administration, Education, Psychology or any other related Social Science.
- Must be conversant with the Higher Education Act No. 4 of 2013 and the Zambian Labour Laws.
- At least five (05) years practical administrative experience in a Higher Learning Institution or a reputable organisation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills is a must.
- Must be Computer literate in MS office applications.
- At least a minimum of 35 years old.
- Must be a paid up member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management.