A private firm seeks to employ a self-motivated and vibrant Credit Officer to be in charge of its Credit Portfolio.
Responsibilities: As a Credit Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Direct promotion for the credit facilities;
- Screening potential eligible clients in line with the laid down procedures;
- Processing credit applications and presentation of such applications for possible approvals;
- Facilitation of disbursements to approved clients;
- Ensuring the recovery of the credit from clients; and
- Any other duties.
Qualifications and experience: The suitable Candidate must have the following qualifications and experience;
- A minimum of a Diploma in Business Studies, Economics, Banking and Finance, Accounting or any related field from a reputable Institution. A Bachelor’s Degree in any of the required fields will be an added advantage;
- At least one year experience in a similar capacity of work is desirable;
Personal attributes: The suitable Candidate should have the following personal attributes:
- Ability to meet set targets and willingness to work in the field for about 80 percent of your time;
- High level of integrity and ability to work independently;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to lead a team and motivate others towards achieving certain strategic objectives;
- Fluency in English and at least 1 local language is a MUST;
- Must be willing and eager to foster business growth; and
- Must be computer literate.