COMPLIANCE OFFICER X2
Access Bank Zambia Limited commenced operations in September 2008. The Bank is a member of the Access Bank Group, a leading multinational, financial services franchise made up of seven African Banking subsidiaries and one in the United Kingdom.
Leveraging off the network and capabilities of the Group, we are at the forefront of innovation in the Zambian Banking sector pioneering electronic payment of taxes in 2010 and launching first U.S Dollar Credit Card issued by a Zambian Commercial Bank in 2012. Access Bank Zambia is seeking to recruit self-motivated, enthusiastic and innovative persons to fill the following positions:
COMPLIANCE OFFICER × 2
Reporting to the Head-Conduct and Compliance, s/he will:
- Monitoring methodologies for identifying, assessing, monitoring, controlling and reporting compliance risks.
- Review the entire bank clearing cheque report for kitting
- BOZ/FIC enquiries
- Regulatory reporting to FIC
- BOZ returns on Whistleblower & SDN list.
- Monitoring of KYC/Account Opening Documentation
- Creation of awareness/training on KYC/AML/CFT
- Branch visitation to ascertain adherence to KYC
- Monitoring of regulatory renditions
- Review of transactions & identify exceptions
- Review of Savings Account to identify overdrawn accounts and Transactions.
- Preparing KYC and AML Risk metrix for the bank along product,
- Perform other functions as assigned by the Head, Compliance
Qualification and Skills:
- A good first degree in any discipline. Relevant Masters’ degree will be an advantage
- Recognized professional certification such as CFA, CIS, ACCA, ACA, CFP,CFE,ACAMS, IT Certifications, etc
- Minimum of 1-3 years post qualification experience in Compliance & Internal Control within the Banking Sector