Maamba Collieries Ltd (MCL) is jointly owned by Nava Bharat Singapore Pte. Limited and ZCCM-IH plc. The Company owns and operates a large scale coal mine and a 300 Mega Watt Coal fired Power Plant to cater for the growing demand for Power in Zambia. The Company seeks to employ an experienced and qualified professional to take up the position of-
Reports To: Medical Officer and Manager Health Services
Main Purpose of the Job
- Provide quality clinical services at the Health facility and outreach programs.
- Provision of Clinical Services:
- Arrange for patient referrals or consultations to other Health facilities for specialty or higher-level management and ensure accompaniment of patients on referrals as needed.
- Participate in trainings for professional development, and individually continuously improve and update to be able to function in all departments within the facility (ANC, MCH, PSC, OPD, In-patient).
- Attending to patients reporting sick at the first Aid clinic.
- Management of Medical stores, maintenance of record of patients.
- Any other duties assigned for the Welfare of patient management and care.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Clinical Medicine or Diploma in Clinical Medicine from a reputable Institution.
- Registered with Health Professions Council of Zambia.
- Two (2) years relevant experience in a similar position;
- Candidate should have working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Health systems and databases.
- Experience in providing health care services to both patients and injured employees.
- Knowledge of different first aid techniques; and
- Knowledge of requirements of different health care services.
- Location: Maamba, Southern Province, Zambia