CIVIL ENGINEER & QUANTITY SURVEYOR
Lumalco Trading Limited is inviting application from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the positions aimed at contributing to the company’s strategic vision, under the Engineering Division in Lusaka Woodlands.
CIVIL ENGINEER (x02)
QUANTITY SURVEYOR (x01)
QUALIFICATION/ EXPERIENCE & CORE COMPETENCIES:
- A focus on time and resource management
- Solid communication and computer skills
- Outstanding people management and project execution capability.
- Must have working knowledge of Construction regulations.
- Must be able to demonstrate project experience in road works, building construction and other construction works
- Expected to work on a broad range of projects including high-end residential apartments, office blocks, shopping centers, hospitals, educational facilities, road works and other civil works.
- Both the Civil Engineer and the Quantity Surveyor MUST have at least 2-years sit works management experience.
To apply: Only those candidates who meet the above requirement should submit their letter cover, C.V and other supporting documents (Include day-time telephone numbers)