Banking Tellers (Ndola, Lusaka)
To manage cash and cheque transactions and to maintain good service delivery at teller points.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Ensure prompt and efficient payment and posting of all cash and cheque transactions
• Ensure proper balancing of transactions on a daily basis
• Responsibile for service delivery at teller points
• Cross selling of Bank products
• Any other duties as assigned by the Cash Officer/Branch Operations Manager
Minimum Education Qualifications
• Minimum of a Diploma in Banking and Finance OR any 2 year business Diploma from a recognized learning institution.
• Full grade Twelve school certificate with five (5) credits or better, including Mathematics and English.
Required Work Experience;
• Minimum requisite experience – 1 year relevant work experience
• Required Key Skills & Competencies;
• Knowledge of banking operations, policies and procedures
• Basic Accounting
• Professional disposition
• Possession of IT appreciation & application skills
• Information Sourcing & Processing Skills
• Ability to pay attention to detail
• Customer Service orientation