ASSITANT LOGISTCIS OFFICER X1
Identifies and evaluates suppliers and arrange for transportation of purchased goods and identifies and develops Strategies for addressing logical barriers and monitors use of material and ensure proper record keeping.
Key Result Areas and Accountabilities:
Principal Accountabilities (Main Duties)
- DISPATCH-Ensure that dispatch is prioritized appropriately and ensure that credit limits are not exceeded.
- DAILY CHECKS-Conduct a walk-through every day to ensure that there are no delays in delivering.
- STOCK VERIFICATION-Enter data relating to inventory related activities.
verification Ensure that orders corresponds with agreed specification. (price, pack size)
- STOCK COUNT-Daily update of stock inventory
- DATA-Ensure that all delivery are entered on a daily basis
- FUELING OF VEHICLES-Ensure that all vehicles have fuel at all times and that they are kept clean at all times.
- DISTRIBUTION -Must oversee and handle the distribution of company product.
- Ensure that all delivery notes are signed , and attend to customer complaints
- Plan and schedule daily deliveries to sites, customers and collections/deliveries from suppliers to report to Logistics Officer
- Ensure the correct quantity of goods are being delivered at the correct times and dates agreed to between the client and the company
- Provide delivery/collection routes and ensure the drivers abide by all instructions given
- Ensure all delivery notes are signed by customers and/or site managers upon delivery of the goods
- Monitor fuel consumption and ensure log sheets for fuel are checked and approved on a daily basis
- Follow up with drivers’ locations and whereabouts at all times
- Check daily Site Requisition Form for projects, before submitting daily to Logistics Officer
- Check and approve daily Site Returns Form for projects, before submitting daily to the Logistics Officer
- Ensure loading and offloading of materials is done in a timely and efficient manner, and all items are checked before leaving the premises
- Ensure delivery notes are approved with signatures before submission to the Logistics Officer
- Follow any other instructions provided by the Logistics Officer and/or Management Team.
Reporting to Logistics Officer