ASSISTANT REGISTRAR (ADMISSIONS)
The Council of Mulungushi University, as an equal opportunity employer, is inviting qualified and sufficiently motivated individuals to apply for the following positions:
ASSISTANT REGISTRAR (ADMISSIONS) (01)
To prepare and compile academic data associated with student information
and statistical data on admissions, registration and examinations
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate with five (5) credits or better.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration, Human Resource Management and any other related Social Sciences.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be conversant with the Higher Education Act and the Zambian Labour Laws.
- Must be Computer literate in MS office applications.
- At least a minimum of 35 years of age.
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant work experience in a Higher Learning Institution or reputable organization.
- Must be a paid up member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management.