ACCOUNTS CLERK – DEBTORS & STOCKS
- Cashbook maintenance
- Processing in Accounting package all deposits made immediately after banking
- Receipting and Banking of collections
- Ensuring that banking register is maintained all the time for all cash & cheques receipted and banked.
- Ensuring that all deposit slips are captured in Accounting package immediately after returning to the bank.
- Raise system generated invoices for ALL manually generated sales invoices.
- Processing of all credit and cash raised sales invoices .
- Advising supervisors of all the debit or credit notes which are supposed to be raised.
- Perform ledger reconciliations on a fortnightly and monthly basis
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliations
- Debtors records maintenance and debt collection.
- Send statements to debtors and follow-up on collections per company policy
- Arrange meetings for debtors per company set procedure/policy
- Production of accurate fortnightly and monthly aged analysis for management use.
- Prepare monthly stock reconciliations
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- B.Accounting Degree or Completed level 3 of ACCA/CIMA
- At least 3 years experience in the accounting field.
- Should be mature and responsible person
- Analytical and attentive to detail
- Good team player honest and good ethical conduct.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit application wit detailed CV, certified copy of academic and professional qualification on email provided NOT later than 20 Oct 2017, 17hrs